lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

HOMEWORK TUESDAY OCTOBER 25TH 2016







Complete  using My, your, his, her, our.their

1.- ____ friend Tom lives near me. I always go to work with him.
2 teachers are very good. He really likes them.

3 Tom and Susan are cousins. parents are brothers.

4 Mike and I talk a lot in classes. teacher is not happy with us.

5 May I borrow pen, please?
6 I'm going to visit grandmother on Friday.

7 Mary, I love the colour of new car. It's so nice!

8 If you sell house, avoid paying an agent's commission.

9 Tom asked her about feelings.

10 I'm afraid but I can't go to your party. schedule this week is completely full.

2-.- reread  the  lesson with  audio wetlands 40-48.
3.- Para el Miercoles traer su  calaverita  decorada


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario